Event Photojournalism had the pleasure of photographing the closing ceremony at Nationals Park for the IPW 2017. Hosts Washington DC planned and executed the event at Washington DC’s baseball stadium attended by over 6,000 delegates. The closing night event included America’s favorite pastime, baseball, with entertainment, refreshments, stadium tours and pitch visits. The IPW 2017 closing event ended with an impressive fireworks display creating an unforgettable finale highlighting Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. It was a grand slam for this Event Photographer Washington DC.
WASHINGTON DC EVENT VENUE
1500 South Capitol Street SE
Washington, DC 20003
ABOUT NATIONALS PARK: “Nationals Park is located in Southeast Washington, south of the Capitol, along the fast-developing Capitol Riverfront adjacent to the Navy Yard. The new park not only redefines modern sports facility architecture but also serves as the catalyst and cornerstone of a new mixed-use Capitol Riverfront in our nation’s capital.”
Event Photojournalism and our Event Photographer Washington DC team captures the essence and atmosphere of conferences in an unobtrusive documentary style and supply images of speakers, delegates networking and coverage of any additional events like business appointments and closing ceremonies. Our images are created to remind delegates of their experience and provide your organization with full marketing material.
ABOUT THE IPW CONFERENCE: U.S. Travel Association’s IPW (International Pow Wow) is the travel industry’s premier international marketplace and the largest generator of travel to the United States. In 2017, Washington DC hosted the IPW Conference where buyers and sellers conducted business that would otherwise be generated only through an exhaustive number of around-the-world trips resulting in more than $4.7 billion in future travel to the United States. IPW had more than 1,000 exhibitor booths held by U.S. Suppliers of USA travel products and destinations and more than 5,000 attendees who are international travel buyers, domestic travel buyers and international journalists representing more than 70 countries.
The U.S. Travel Association with numerous partners, sponsors and exhibitors positively represented the host city of Washington DC.
- Owner: U.S. Travel Association
- Premier Partner: Brand USA
- Supporting Partners: Big Bus Tours and International Spy Museum
- Hosting Partners: Events DC, the National Park Service, Newseum and the Washington Nationals
- Leadership Partner: United Airlines
- Host City & Host City Presenting Partners: Destination DC, Capital Region USA (Visit Maryland & Virginia Tourism Corporation) and Dulles International Airport (part of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority)
- Various Platinum Sponsors, Gold Sponsors, Silver Sponsors, Bronze Sponsors and Partner Marketing Pavilion
- Official Card: American Express
- Event Planner: Hosts Washington DC
- Exhibitors: 1,100+
- Visitors: 5,000+
Credit: IPW 2017, U.S. Travel Association, Destination DC, Nationals Park, Washington Nationals, Brand USA, Capital Region USA and Hosts Washington DC